Starting with a fine and clear logo concept and design you will have to think within the same lines as you where during your logo design process, while creating successful and profitable social media campaign.
The first think you need to ask yourself whether you are happy with your existing branding. Last think you want is to confuse people. Most of us are visual thinkers and we associate things by pictures - especially it is true for the internet users when there is ton of information to digest, scan and go through to filter and assimilate the information you are looking for without being destructed. Some are very good in this though. Most of people are not. And that's why consistent and focused branding campaign is all-in-all.
- Use the same logo design though out your campaigns. Try to keep the same size of your logo, whether in your Facebook or Myspace account.
- Use the same colors or close to your website color scheme.
- Make sure to use the same verbage. When you write about the company or a topic related to your service use the words and names to create a searchable keywords. That means related new keywords which will create a new searchable trends. More you use them more chances you have to be found just for those keywords.
- Use all your verbage in your meta tags. Your main keywords used on social media postings should be used in your meta tags of your website and blog.
- Repetition, repetition, repetition.... use your company name over and over again, perhaps even highlight it so it stands out form the text. Same goes for items or services you offer.
- Don't be boring. Your postings must include humor. If you do not have one, search online for jokes & use them. Take your readers by surprise but do not appear stupid and incoherent. Humor does not harm provided it connects with the theme you write. Every one wants to lough.
- Use call to action phrases but not selling pitches.
- Make friends and become friend.
- Be regular - post once a week. More is too often unless you are running very busy blog like Mutt Cuts.
- Create nice website design.
- Optimize it for search engines and submit it to them. Run SEO of you website.
- Start a blog.
- Use Wordpress to crete your website or at least have a blog in Wordpress. Google likes Wordpress so you must too.
I hope this will help. If so, please send me a note: "It worked! Thanks!"