Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Will logo design become our forte?

Logo design as for now is our main design service after web design. Vancouver is full of wonderful designers and programmers. We are here to contribute to this creative community without being competitive. Now is the time. I think that every one should do his best the best think he does. And although I currently cover many facades of web design and branding I will be more effective and efficient in designing full fledged logos. My plan is to have it promoted as the main service without loosing the web contracts. A major SEO and offline work has to take place and slowly redirecting toward different clientele. By logo design I mean complete design with extensive research and thorough design ideas and development. This will be a great challenge and inspiring switch in development of our business. Matyas Media Imaging for Advertisement will return to its design roots through inspiration and hard work.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to Share this, I really feel strongly about it and love learning extra on this topic. If doable, as you acquire expertise, would you mind updating your weblog with extra info? This can be very helpful for me.

    Logo Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logo design as for now is our main design service after web design. Boutique Logo Design

    ReplyDelete